Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Kyambogo

Today was an amazing day! We spent about two hours at Kyambogo Secondary School which is located here in Kampala. The students at the high school led us in a great time of worship as soon as we entered the building. We then played a fun game with them to get them to be more comfortable with us, and afterward Josh Masiko led us in a few more songs of worship. We performed one of our skits for them, and Pastor Frank Plummer talked and exhorted the kids for a few minutes. Then we were given the opportunity to meet with the students in small groups and take them through the discipleship book that we brought for each one of them. As you can imagine, this was a very exciting time for us. The Lord definitely did great things today.

I am also very happy to report that Kathy Fox's suitcase arrived today. Praise the Lord! We are still missing one of our ministry bags, but we are just thankful that Kathy's bag is here now.

Tomorrow we will be visiting an evangelism outreach ministry for a few hours, and we will be ministering to kids of all different ages. We will also be ministering at another high school tomorrow evening, and it will be very similar to what we accomplished at the high school today. Please pray that the Lord goes before us tomorrow.

If any of you would like to send an email to someone on the team or to the team as a whole, feel free to email us at walkkeepanddo@gmail.com. We hope that all is well over there, and we, again, thank you for lifting us up in prayer.

IMG_2524

Click picture to view more

4 comments:

mamatait said...

Wow! that must have been amazing!! I am praying now and for tomorrow, that God would go exceeding abundantly above anything you could think or imagine!!! I can't wait to hear what God does in and through Geoff in the high schools!!!!!!!!!!!I'm praying for you buddy!! I am praying for everyone you all know that!! Hey Lisa are you loving it or what?

Brianna and Cj stay close to God and Geoff!

tamra@ccla said...

Wow! Oh my goodness! Its like I can see that the Lord had prepared each one of you for each moment yesterday! What a blessing and encouragement it is to me to watch you guys bless the youth over there. I really am blessed.

Praying that the blessings and opportuniites to minister continue to flow through you all! I already know the Lord is going before you, but I will pray even more so that He would allow you to touch hearts and change lives.

I love you all!!!

Geoff & Nicia said...

Hi guys,
Love you all. I know God is doing amazing things in all of you. Remember to take time (I know it is limited) to sit at His feet and allow Him to minister to you personally. We pray you are revived and refreshed to continue to pour out from that which He has abundantly poured into to each of you. We love you! Geoff I adore you and am to honored and blessed to be your wife! love you!

Anonymous said...

hey!
brother!(geoff)i miss you! ha ha. dad says hi along with the fam.
ps im taking care of mom and my half cuzins :)

B-BACO! (bri) please dont die :) i love ya

C to the J! (CJ) hi... take care of bri and dont die cuz i dont feel like dying.

dont have too much fun without me!

hi mrs. balli too!